OTP is one time password which is valid for only one session of the transaction. You will receive OTP password by SMS in assigned mobile number and the password will be valid for 3 minutes only. This system employs two factor authentication which is divided into two factors - a password that will be known to you (login password) and the other password will be known to the system (OTP) which is required for every transaction made by you. This will help in securing the transaction from unauthorized access.
The quick three steps for Internet banking transaction are:
- Log in to internet banking
- Enter transaction password
- After entering transaction password you will receive another password through SMS which need to be entered to complete your transaction.
Those customers without transaction facility does not require and will not receive OTP. Charges for this service is Rs.200.00 per year. Please note that Rs.200 will not be charged for those customers who have not enabled internet banking transaction (View only).
- Ace Development Bank will never send e-mails that ask for confidential information. If you receive an e-mail requesting your Internet Banking security details, you should not respond.
- Check internet banking link https://ebanking.ace.com.np/client/login.php. If other than this link please do not log in.
- Use always complex password which cannot be easily guessed.
- Avoid accessing your Internet Banking account from a cyber cafe or a shared computer. However, if you happen to do so change your password
sfrom your own computer.